Monday, 2 April 2007

First post of the month.

It's April. One of the most important month of the year.
As I will be celebrating my birthday.
My eighteenth birthday this year.
However, I feel a bit depressed too.
Someday in April, is also a birthday of,
someone that I used to treasure a lot.
He has gone to somewhere he is supposed to be.
He has left.
He will never be back.
I've known it from the first time I said 'Hello' to him.
I knew that I'd say goodbye one day.
And I did really say it.
The diamond ring that was once clung to my middle finger,
was gone.
I've buried it will all the letters and gifts that he ever sent me.
I think I shall let go of the past.
Since he'll never be back and,
since I don't love him anymore.
My birthday is coming.
Who will be the 1st one to wish me a happy birthday?
What will be the greatest gift for me?
I just hope that I'll make the wisest wish on my birthday.

Even though I have everything I want, I feel incomplete.

I want to have someone I can hold on to.

I feel so insecure.

I just want to have someone by my side.

Someone who will give me the warmth that I need.

I just feel so empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home