Tuesday, 27 March 2007

Tuesday report.

Another boring Tuesday.
Went for my mother tongue tutorial today.
It was indeed a disaster.
I am here not to offend arts people, but majority of the arts people in my mother tongue class are not that bright?
Not that bright in the sense that they are arts people, they are supposedly the people who are better in languages and humanities, right?
However, by having Perdana in class at least, has brightened my day. He is one of the smart asses who comes to my school.
I don't know why he come to SAJC while he actually can make it to NJC.
At least, we share the same mind.
However, my class, in general, is not bad.
I have smart Hui Zyi, cute Yee Ling, and my dear Pei Li.
They do really help me in encouraging me to study and work hard.
And thanks to my good friends in HCI and ACSI, I'm now more motivated to do my own studies. I'm not a mugger cause I do play hard too.
I'm not afraid to do work and study anymore.
Even sometimes that mean less time for sleeping.
I admit that I love sleeping. Who doesn't?
There's one 'cool' thing that I learnt today.
The question asked was indeed a profound question.
"Why you study a certain subject?", be it Mathematics, Literature, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
The answer was to make sense of something.
"We study Mathematics to make sense of numbers and figures." And the answer given by the teacher went on and on.
That question did wake me up. Lols.
Anw, enough of story telling or ranting for today.
Report ends here. Hahahaha.
Thanks to those who texted me today.
You all indeed have brightened my day by a lot. Hahahaha.


I will sleep in peace, if you sleep next to me.


You are the first one I wish to see when I open up my eyes early in the morning.


I wish I will find you soon.


You're now out of sight.


I feel so insecure whenever the sky is dark and it's time for me to sleep.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home