Thursday, 5 April 2007

Sunny Thursday.

Today was a sunny day. The weather was so unpleasant that you would be wanting to go home as soon as possible.
Go home and enjoy the coziness of your room.
Unfortunately today I ended school at 4.
Before that I had PE lessons.
It was damn hot and I kept on complaining.
However I considered myself as being lucky cause I didn't have to run.
What a nice PE teacher he is.
Met up with my juniors and had dinner with them.
They're still the childish ones that I know.
None of them has changed.
When I reached home today, my room was in a state of chaos.
Thanks to my 'dear' roomie.
She even switched off my laptop without my permission.
WHAT THE HELL.
She's just a bitch.
I've given her 3 chances and thats it.
She's just so irritating.
Even though she's a SCHOLAR?
What? I couldn't even believe it the first time I knew her.
But I admitted that she had that nerd look.
I had enough of her.
Someone mentioned about homework to me just now.
Due to the so called long weekend, all the teachers just give us homework?
They're just helping us, I know.
But for certain subjects, it was damn hellish, I mean the amount.
Shall not rant any further.
As I need my sleep.
-Switched off the lights, cut off the telephone,
prevent the bitch from barking.-
-Sleeping peacefully-[as soon as I finished blogging] LOL.





I do appreciate red roses.

Even though I have never asked for it, it doesn't mean that I don't love it.

I love poems, write me one,

to show how much do you love me.

If you know how to please me, I am yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home