Tuesday, 3 April 2007

Rosey's dream.

Dream? This five-letter-word is such a powerful word.
Because of having a dream, you visualize what you want.
By visualizing, you will start to work on to achieving what you want.
I have a dream that one day, I will be a successful woman.
I have a dream that one day, I will be a famous socialite.
I have a lot of dreams.
Some of them are almost impossible to be real.
However, dreams are just dreams if you never work on it.
Since some dreams are just too good to be true.
I bet many people out there are dreaming of living like a king.
Living in a manor, by the sea side.
Under the care of butlers.
Driving the latest coupe.
Wearing designers' clothing.
And etc.
So, dream more and you'll achieve more. :P

My life is full of dreams, wishes, and hopes.

But still I'm feeling empty sometimes.

Empty and cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home