Monday, 26 March 2007

I hate my new timetable.

I just received my new timetable this morning.
I hate it a lot, and really hate it till now.
Nobody likes it.
I have to end sch like almost 5 pm everyday, like WTH.
Today it rained so heavily, and worsened by the stupid wind which kept on blowing.
I nearly spoiled my umbrella.
One thing good about rainy day, especially like today is that you can get to know a new friend.
Today I was talking to this girl who I didn't know, cause she smiled to me and asked me whether we should cross the road together.
When it rains, everybody becomes friendly?Lols.
At least we have a common topic to talk about.
The second nice thing was that today I got to try out the finger print thingy attendance taking system.
It's quite cool. Hahahaha.
You have to clock in before 7.25 am and can only clock out after 12.45pm. LOLS.
So can't really skip classes and leave earlier. Hahahaha.
Another one cool thing that I'm proud of is today I managed to mug during my break in the library.
Thats it for today.
Gotta go to rewrite my econs essay.
Ciao.
Rosey.=)





Even though I know he is able to take care of me for all time,

I dare not go any further.

Or else, I'll lose him.

Dear God, I hope that you will ligth the path I'm walking on,

let me be with the one who I can spend my whole life with,

and the one who is willing to spend his whole life with me.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home