Friday, 23 March 2007

A lovely Friday.

What a lovely Friday.
Went out with my friends to have some finger food.
Attended all my lectures, without falling asleep.
Pretty proud about that fact.
Nothing did really amaze me today except,
a book on philosophy,
which I found in the library.
It's a book which talks about life.
About courage, sorrow, love, death, hope, betrayal, blame, religion, and depression.
One interesting quote that I've found is a quote from Sophocles on happiness.
Sophocles said, "Happiness depends on wisdoms."
I made an effort to think bout it for a while.
I felt that what he said was pretty true in real life.
There goes my Friday.




I wish that you will never leave me.

Wish that I'll always see you whenevever I wake up from my sleep.

I'll be soulless if you leave me alone.

Why am I so dependent on you?

Am I just an idiot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home