Thursday, 22 March 2007

What a happy day.

Thursday, yes, today is Thursday.
I began my day with a smile on my face.
Today was a happy day.
Finally I got to know my class people face to face.
It's amazing to find out that they're nice people indeed.
Another thing that made my smile even wider was a text,
a text from my good friend.
Enjoyed my day today.
Though it's long and hectic.
Tomorrow is Friday, yay!
But then school ends at 3pm for me.
Never mind.
Friday will still be Friday.
Have to enjoy it.



I have found someone who can make me smile.

But, is he willing to make me smile more?

Is he willing to take care of me?

Those are the questions waiting to be answered.

You're all over my mind.

When will you be mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home