Wednesday, 21 March 2007

The other side of me.

Today, I was sitting quietly inside the cultural centre,
giving my almost 100% attention to the lecturer.
It was a lecture on social issues.
The lecturer showed the students a video on what was actually happening in modern families.
Both parents working, while the chidren are left on their own.
Somehow I could sense how did the girl inside the clip feel.
Lonely.
Lacking care from her parents.
She smoked.
She drugged.
And she fooled around with guys.
Thank God that even though I'm lonely,
I have never done these things.
I just need someone to watch over me.
To take care of me, to love me, to complete me.
But where can I find one who is willing to do so.
Sometimes I just wish I can let people know what I am feeling.
Deep inside my heart, I'm empty.



I'm incomplete.

I'm empty.

I need someone who is willing to complete me.

When will the one come to me?

I'm still waiting .

Waiting in emptiness and loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home