Tuesday, 20 March 2007

There goes my Tuesday.

Tuesday, the second day of the week.
Just the second day of term 2.
Now I've got the real feeling of JC life.
Lectures are like never ending.
Tutorials are coming next week.
Essays are piling up.
Gotta be more hardworking, or else,
I'll be left behind.
Some people are just so clever,
I'm pretty amazed with the boy I've met during Physics lecture.
He is like doing all the questions painlessly?
OH MY GOD!
I feel so lousy.
I feel like I'm damn stupid.
Think I better mug more.
There goes my Tuesday.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day for me.


Sometimes I just wish that someone will catch me when I fall.

Maybe I'm just too weak to stand on my own.

Though I do look tough outside.

All I put on is a mask.

Very few have managed to see my true-self.

I wish I can have somoene to push me up whenever I am down.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home