Monday, 19 March 2007

I think I'm in love.

It started with a few flirtatious messages sent by me.
I made the first move.
I introduced myself.
He finally asked me out.
And then I met him face to face.
He is not buff.
He is not tall.
He is not tan.
He is just not my type, I mean his outlook.
However,
He is charming.
He is gentle.
He is smart, philosophical.
And I just love the way he looks at me.
He is able to make me laugh.
He is so adorable.
His personalities are just great.
Oh my god!
I think I'm in love.
With this guy, who is just not my type, physically.
But his personal qualities, are just too good to be true.
He's all over my mind.
I'm missing him now.
Though I've just met him once.
He's too wonderful.
I can't wait to see him again.
I think I'm in love.


I'm missing you.

Wish to see you soon.

I'm starting to become pretty sentimental again.

Guess that Rosey will always be Rosey.

A dreamer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home