Thursday, 14 February 2008

Valentine's Day.

Why do we celebrate Valentine's Day?
What is the significance of Valentine's Day then?
To me, Valentine's Day has never been so special, till today.
You're the first person I saw this morning.
To my surprise, you're excessively sweet today.
I have never thought of you doing such things for me.
I love the hand bouquet.
And I love the pudding too. :)
You have been such a dear today.
To all my darlings, I love you all.
JC life would have been so boring without you all.
Thanks for all the sweet stuffs.
To my classmates, you are loved.
The cupcakes from Joseph rocks.
The cornflakes and brownie from the girls (Priya, Lydia, Charmaine, Jo-lynn, ...) are great.
All of you have made my days.
Geraldine! You rock too! You have showed us that you're a typical lit student. Hahaha. :P
Oh well. Yee Ling, I really love the chocs. I should like go Carrefour one day to get them and make my own chocs.
Huizyi and Li Ling. :) Love you two much.
Lastly but not least, my two other bimbos - Natasha and Gracia.
Somehow I think I am lucky. I have all the nice and thoughtful people around me.
That's the summary of today I guess. :P
I will blog about the post V'day activity when I feel like doing so. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home