Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Smile!

It has been such a long time, since I last smiled and blushed.
You, have the ability to make me do so.
Killing me, somehow, gradually.
I am scared, of course, cause, you're just too good to be true.
Not only that, the feeling I've got is just rather unreal.
I have never had this feeling before, for real.
And perhaps, you'd be the best I'd ever had.
It started with a smile though.
Your smile is one of the warmest smile I've ever seen.
Being brought up in the society where black maybe white,
and white maybe black, I have seen lots of wicked smiles.
The way you smile and the way you treat me,
it's just so different.
I don't mean to compare you with the rest, but,
it's true. I haven't met one like you so far.
And I lost to you, expectedly.
You've done a good job.
Cause I've fallen for you.
Yes, like totally.
I guess you're everything I want.
Hahahahaha.
I may sound silly I know.
But I am happy, cause you're always there, to ...
to make me,
S M I L E.
You are loved and treasured.
Sometimes, I just don't feel like letting you go.
Even it's just for a while.
Thanks for everything.
You've made me so happy that I've got the world on a string,
I'm sitting on a rainbow.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home