Sunday, 27 January 2008

Yeah, you smell much better than my macchiato.

You're my addiction, do you happen to know that?
I bet you do.
You're all I am yearning for, yes, I admit it.
You remind me of my elder brother, one whom I look up to the most.
Are you going to replace him for a while, or forever?
Well, I dare not give an answer.
But, he does not give me lots of goosebumps, unlike you.
Oh well. How silly I am?
Isn't it because, my brother is my sibling, and you're my darling.
Lines have been established once one's status in your heart is defined.
I have never felt like this before.
Your warmth. Your smile.
You're simply, almost perfect.
I love it when you bite.
It's like experiencing an orgasm.
Like when a piece of chocolate is melting in your mouth.
I can never get enough of you, I think.
You've caught me, trapped me.
Somehow, you are really cunning.
And somehow, I feel more attached to you now.
Like some kind of emotional attachment.
Hope that you're gonna be the last.
Thanks for showing me how does it feel to be loved and to love.
And baby, you do smell much better than my favorite cup of macchiato.

I wanna kiss you underneath the stars.
Baby, baby, you're my everything, for sure.
Never let me go.
Cause I love you too much to let you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home