Tuesday, 8 January 2008

What a magnificent painting, yet just the sketch.

It started with a blank white canvas.
Stood firmly on the easel.
It has been months since I started out this painting.
Sketches were made.
Black and white.
What's so interesting about this painting?
Isn't it just some ordinary piece?
It started with curiosity.
It started with a stroke too, of course.
As you can see, there are many traces here and there.
Oh well.
It took me months to finish, only the sketch, the skeleton.
Should I start pouring colors?
I have lots of them now, different shades of the colors of the rainbow.
Purple will symbolize elegance, and red, passion.
Have I told you that all I am painting is just a scenery?
An ordinary yet, mesmerizing one.
The sky will be covered in different tones of purple.
But oh well. I still have to consult my brain.
I am still unable to make up my mind.
I will come back and paint again.
When I have the time, the confidence,
and of course, the courage, most importantly.

San Fransisco, New York City, California? Hmm...
Oh well. Somehow I am scared to paint.
I'm afraid of ruining the beauty of the sketch.
Oh well. Will the colors be thick enough to cover up all the imperfections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home