Tuesday, 1 January 2008

The first post of the year 2008.

School is starting tomorrow. What a drag.
It's not that I don't love going to school.
I love meeting up with friends and darlings, but I just hate passing up all my HOLIDAY HW.:P
Should at least tell you all what I am listening to now.
I am listening to Starlight by Muse. Kinda an old song. But I just love it somehow.
Guess I am EMO-ing.
I should be happy I guess but I just can't help it.
I was happy yesterday. YES. YES.
Such a sleazy and glamorous party.
Got to know few people, who are kinda influential?
That's e fun thing I guess.
And yes, I've got a ring, an expected one. Hahaha.
Thanks for the ring.
You've made this new year different from the rest.
Though you couldn't be there for me.
It's alright.:)
P.S. I do love you, somehow. (If you happen to read my blog, you'd know who you are.)

I seldom wish upon a falling star.
But I did, once, this year.
And somehow, you're sent to me. Hahahaha.
Perhaps it's something we called destiny. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home