Sunday, 6 January 2008

React on me, like a huge dose of drugs.

It was that particular evening, a memorable one, of course.
You are somewhat predictable, yet managed to keep me interested.
You are sweet, sweeter than the rest, I would admit.
Never have I come across such a gentle, yet firm, guy, like you.
Maybe that explains why you are such extraordinary.
You remind me of my favorite piece of song, beautifully written and composed.
Simple, yet interesting.
Complex to a certain extent, to keep one in suspense.
Which planet are you from, dear?
You have amused me.
Oh well. You have been a really nice guy so far.
Contrary to what you have told me about yourself.
Impressive, this word is for you, though I know, it is not enough to do you any justice.
I am falling for you, deeper than I have ever thought.
Are you playing, or not, I do not care anymore.
As long as I feel happy, I can give up many many things.
Sometimes, I do long and yearn for your presence.
You are just the right one, I hope.
I do long for your hands.
I always wonder when these hands of mine are going to be held by yours.
However, I know, I am scarred, for life.
I may not be the perfect one for you.
But I assure you, once I fall for you, I am yours, fully.
I may appear to be a player who runs game on everybody.
To get what I want, of course.
But once again, when the iceberg melt, that's it.
Indeed, I am melting.
I am just not so sure about what is happening.
Yes, I know, clearly, I like you.
I think I shall just expect for the best and prepare for the worst.
You're just like a huge dose of drugs.

I wonder what would you do, if you know my past.
The past is really disturbing.
It is better to kept untold, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home