Saturday, 19 January 2008

Yeah the language that you use, reacts like chemicals.

Nobody has ever held my hands the way you do.
Oh well. Call me silly. Call me foolish.
I am yours, for real. Yes, for real.
Am I happy? Absolutely.
I am the luckiest girl on earth. I dare say.
Cause you are PRICELESS.
I am blessed, somehow.
You're like a star falling from the sky.
Falling nicely into my arms.
Maybe you're the right one. Maybe.
But I admit, you'd be the best that I ever had.
I am sure, really sure bout it.
I am dancing according to the tunes you play, somewhat.
Isn't that weird? Isn't that wonderful?
Words are never enough to describe you and me.
Enough said for today. I guess.
I am still shocked, somehow.
Cause I didn't expect it.
You've made me happy.:)
I love you dear, many many.
And thanks to coffee, it started with a cup of coffee.

The more I know you, the more I want you.
The more I long for you, the more I yearn for your presence.
I guess, I am addicted to you.
For real.
There's something about you and coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home