Sunday, 3 February 2008

I just wanna thank you.

Thanks for your time.
Thanks for spending your precious time, with me.
I know, I am precious to you, and since,
I am willing to do so, you are more than happy,
to savior all the moment with me.
You, never have I thought that I would be so happy,
with your presence in my life.
You appear to be one, who may destruct me, and everything,
within me, easily, as I am fragile, and I have lost to you.
But slowly, you appear to be such a nice person,
too nice to be described. You are lovely, really.
And now I know how it feels to be truly loved.
It's really different from gaming.
Like whereby you can't really show how you feel,
you can make black look white,
turn white into black,
put a fake smile so widely and so naturally,
everything is just so ironic.
Sometimes, I am glad that this course has come to an end,
perhaps I still have the traits of player inside of me,
but who cares, you? You like it dirty sometimes.
Somehow, I am scared, cause everything seems to pretty, to be true.
We have never quarreled over anything, so far.
The course just seems to smooth to be true.
I pinch myself, and I know, everything is real.
Oh well. Maybe I have been living in my own world for too long,
my own, ideal world, I mean, till I almost forget how does it feel like,
to be loved, like really. And yes, I will never ever feel like getting enough of you.
You're just addictive, like vicodin with a touch of caffeine.
I love it at the neck, and the ears.
Though the sensation is giving me lots of goosebumps.
It starts from the neck, then. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home