Wednesday, 9 January 2008

I have been tagged!

Instructions:
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!

Favourites
Favourite Color: red.
Favourite Food: healthy sandwiches and red Anjou pears. :D
Favourite Movie: nothing in particular.
Favourite Sport: tennis and golf. :)
Favourite Day of the Week: Friday night.
Favourite Season: winter. hahahaha.
Favourite Ice Cream: Häagen-Dazs' Summer Berries and Cream.

Currents
Current Mood: Experiencing mood swing. PMSing.
Current Clothes: Calvin Klein sleepwear.
Current Desktop: Lots of stuff.
Current Time: 8.00 pm.
Current Surroundings: My bed and my study.
Current Annoyances: Headache has given me so much trouble these days.
Current Thoughts: I think I am sick of Econs.

Firsts
First Best Friend: Someone from kindergarten.
First Crush: Hahaha. My HOT neighbor.
First Movie: Can't remember.
First Lie: ??? I've forgotten bout it.
First Music: Nursery rhymes.

Lasts
Last Drink: Orange juice. :D
Last Car Ride: Few weeks back. Lols.
Last Crush: Shouldn't answer it here.
Last Phone Call: Oh. Yesterday night. It's from my niece, Sandra.
Last CD Played: Astrud Gilberto's finest hour.

Have you evers?
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: Yes. Many many.
Have you ever broken the law : Yes.
Have you ever been arrested?: Haven't yet.
Have you ever been on TV: Yes. :D
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Nope. Hahaha.

Random 5 things you are good at: bitching, mugging???, GAMING, cooking, and of course SHOPPING.

4 things you've done today: went to school, read econs notes, started tutorial 13, and ate some pears.

3 things you can hear right now: songs played on the itunes, some noises from my neighbour, and of course, my silly dog's voice.

5 People to tag: drew, wang, gee, angel and long lost jeannny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home