Saturday, 24 November 2007

I have been blinded.

To a certain extent, you amused me.
You have somehow swept me off my feet.
I am flattered, obviously.
I am smitten, for no reason.
The feelings I have for you, are built based on my sensibilities.
I can see that I like you so much.
I adore you, and I admire you.
But I know, the feelings I have, will go against reasons.
You're such an interesting creature.
One of the most outstanding one, I dare say.
Never have I met one as agreeable as you before.
You amused me, so much, so much that I always smile,
whenever you look into my eyes.
Your eyes are the most intense ones that I ever knew.
I think I've fallen for you.
But then, I am still unsure about your feelings to me,
your affections, your flirtations.
You've driven me crazy.
I think I have been blinded,
I like you.
Are you the one I want?
Tell me you're.
Or at least, give me some hints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home