Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Peeps! No more PW.

Oh well. Today's the last day of the month October of the year.
Last year, I still remembered clearly that I was still doing my O's.
Forgot which paper was that. But it sucked. Now, it's not that bad cause I had my OP (Oral Presentation) in the morning.
Everything was kinda alright I guess. Nothing went wrong. :)
Peeps! No more PW for me.
I may throw all the papers and whatsoever related to PW now.
The feeling is like, one heavy load has been lifted.
Received a small gift from my teacher.
I love her and I am so gonna miss her.
She's leaving me and my class to pursue her own interest.
I am sad to let her go, of course. But ya, I have to respect her decision.
Her life, her choice.
After school, I went out with my bimbos to PS, to have this sweet stuff, ICE MONSTER.
Love it so much! Next time we should get the durian and mango one (*hint hint*).
Did my grocery shopping there too.
Went home to get my dinner and I bathed my little dog today!:D
It's been such a long time since I last played with her hair. Hahaha.
I tied the hair with my newly bought ribbon.
So it's purplish and orange-ish. :P
What a contrast as my dog is black in nature.
At night, I received messages from some people of course.
Some of the messages are kinda surprising though.
It's like I can see the effect of silent treatment.
That's all for today I guess.
Sorry that my entry is so boring today.
I am TIRED. NEED MY SLEEP.
Hahaha. But yes, I am blogging! Hahaha.
That's all.=)
Ciao~
Rosey.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home