Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Some little things in life actually make you happy.

During PE.

Rosey: Ay! Must redo NAPFA ah! Sian!!!
Teacher: Eh. Ur hairstyle changed. New hairstyle is it?
Rosey: ... Ya la. Of course of course! (As usual)
Teacher: Oh. No wonder. I thought I saw wrongly. Hahahah. (Can see that he's having sore throat from his 'SEXY' voice)

First station!
Standing Broad Jump! Oh well.
Priya started first! Then it was Hui Zyi! WHOOO. Then teacher said, 'Rosnauli, go try!'
Then as usual, I'd point YEE LING DARLING! U go first! :P
And yeah! Rosey can jump! :D

The best station is the FGS!
The FEEL GOOD STATION!
Hahahaha. Sit and reach!
Its an A. XD

I ate a lot today!
NVM. Hahahaha.

My version of FF is FREAKING FAMISHED!
Cause I didn't have breakfast in the morning. :(

Spent the whole break doing GP and mugging phy!
I love PHY to the core!
PHY rocks k! :D

In the middle of rushing EOM!
Ah well. Shall go back to my EOM dear. ;)

One note, he's still in my mind!
The word wonderful is not enough to described him!
My heart is locked inside the tennis racket! Not the tennis ball. *winks to Yee Ling

The end of the post today! Hope you all enjoy my crap!XD

I believe I can fly.
I believe I can touch the sky.
Even though these believes might be deceitful,
might be lies.
Who cares.
As long as I am enjoying my life,
I don't mind living in beautiful lies,
rather than living in harsh realities.
For what I know, I am the ruler of all the games I play.
I will never lose, though I may be defeated, at times,
but, I will never lose myself, my sense of pride.
That's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home