Wednesday, 2 May 2007

Today, I just wanna crap.

Hello guys.
It's been a long time since I crapped right.
Hahahaha.
As an appetizer, lols.
I start the post of May with a crappy post,k?=)
Bet all of you are waiting for me to crap.
I've been known as a girl who describes guy in one word, 'HOT'.
Whenever I am absent from school, the girls will miss me.
Hahahaha. They'll be missing my voice screaming the word 'HOT'.
Especially my dear Hui Zyi. Hahahaha.
Seems like everyone knows whenever I skip school.
WHY OH WHY?
Lol. Even my form teacher notices it. Oh My GOSH!
But it's cool isn't it.=P
All my dears and darlings love me.
Today I saw two teddy bears at school.
One is the cute one, my class teddy bear, Joseth.Hahahaha.
The other one is the fierce teddy bear, Shaun or Shawn.
I think he's a bit HOT. But then not as hot as my DARLINGS.
Anw, ruggers are always hot.*winks.
Thats the crap bout the boys for today.
Oops. Guess I forgot to include another hot guy that I just knew.
Sherwin, the RJC water polo guy.=P
Knew him from my RJ dears.Hahahaha.
OMG. I crapped a lot bout boys.
Now I shall move to what happened during maths tutorial.
Geraldine and Yee Ling keep on laughing can.
Thought there's something weird or what.
I'm pretty slow.
Actually they're laughing at the tutor's tone or voice.
I think both of you are right.Hehehehe.
Ended school pretty early today.WHEE.
Gotta go back to read my lovely econs text book.
Ciao.=)



Summer is coming.

Flowers everywhere.

How I wish I am one of them.

I will be smiling throughout the season, along with the sun.

I am a flower with thorns.

I am not easy to be tamed.

Try your best and I may be yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home