Saturday, 26 May 2007

Retail therapy.

I have been feeling kinda emo these days.
Falling in and out of love.
Has Rosey fallen into the bottomless pit?
I don't think so.
Rosey knows how to control herself pretty well.
Though she admits that she finds it hard to control her emotions,
and she is unable to do so.
Once again,
I think he's someone that I would go for.
A trustworthy guy.
A reliable one.
I feel safe whenever I'm with him.
But then, again,
he's not mine.
Oh well,
I don't really care.
As long as he'll be there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on.
As long as he'll be there when I need someone to rant to.
I think it's more than enough.
Since I shouldn't expect anything from you.
Sorry for being random,
retail therapy really helps!
I feel so much better now.:)

SHOPPING! My favourite thing to do,

when I'm feeling down, feeling emo.

Retail therapy really helps.

Just hope that my future husband will be able to stand my shopping hobby.

And hope that he is a nice and generous one. LOL.

Rosey and her wildest dreams.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home