Monday, 21 May 2007

I feel like crying.

I am just tired,
tired of almost everything,
about school.
Sometimes I just don't feel like going,
some people around me are just,
really disappointing?
Maybe I expect too much from them.
Maybe I am just...too demanding.
I've endured for about ten weeks,
which I will consider as a pretty short period.
I am not a superwoman,
I am just,
a girl,
who still refuses to grow up.
But at least,
I know what I have to do,
I know what I MUST be doing,
I am aware of the consequences.
Sadly, people around me are just,
most of them I would say,
just can't be bothered.
They set their impressive goals,
but then,
have they asked themselves that they have to work hard,
in order to achieve?
Oh well.
I shall just think for myself I guess.
Shall not bother too much bout others.
They just don't care...
So why should I care?
Consider myself unlucky then.
I just feel like crying today.
Crying over...small foolish things,
according to some people.
They're just small foolish things,
but they affect me.
That's why I feel like crying.
If I can choose to see only all the good things,
and just pretend that all the bad things do not exist.
I guess my life will be more beautiful.
However, in real life,
I have to face the reality.
Life is not a bed of roses.



Thanks for listening to me,

when you're so busy with your work.

I appreciate that a lot.

Since I mostly rant to you.

Bet you've endured so much.

Baby, thanks for everything.

You're really my pillow and my bolster.:)

I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home