Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Love is in the air, though...

I know that life is not so beautiful now,
especially life in the college.
Many of us are so busy with studies,
cca, everything about school.
And we neglect almost everybody around us?
Not only that, we also have neglected,
the pleasure in doing many things.
For example, bathing or showering,
to me, this is not just an act of cleansing yourself,
but it is also a pleasing activity, cools me down and
makes me more relax.
Another thing is eating,
it seems that people in the current society,
just eat for the sake of eating?
I long for the days,
where everyone can just enjoy whatever they do.
The days where work and studies are not the number one priority.
The days where people can just enjoy their leisure time without doing work.
It seems that time has passed more and more quickly these days.
I don't think we should blame the time.
It's we, we have made everything become so instant.
Oh well.
I just hope there'll be a day like that for me.
So I can be carefree and just take pleasure in everything I do.



Though life is pretty sucks these days,

I am pretty happy with the fact that I am loved,

being taken care of.

Love is in the air.<3

I hope you won't change, though everybody changes.

Your love is better than everything.

Addictive, like chocolate, but zero in calorie.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home