Monday, 14 May 2007

Not strong, yet unbroken.

I am just an ordinary girl.
I am not strong,
weak indeed.
I cry, many times.
I laugh, almost all the time.
Pretty balanced right?
But I am confessing to you,
that I am weak.
But I am unbroken.
I am not that weak.
Whenever I fall down,
I'll look at the sky,
the sky above my head,
and I'll get myself up,
and walk on.
Even though the sky turns grey,
I will still walk on.
Whatever it takes,
I still have to walk on, right?
And baby,
the path we choose is not always beautiful.
Sometimes we made wrong choices,
I wonder why is it so.
Is it cause curiosity kills the cat?
Is it cause you have no choice?
Many causes aren't it.
Whichever I take, I walk on it, and I end it.
And then I start with a new one.
Even though I'm dying,
keep on ranting,
lamenting,
I don't give up.
Baby, even though I'm not strong,
I am unbroken.



Listen,

you're wanted.

You're somebody.

Even though you're ordinary.

You're always my angel.

My guardian angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home