Friday, 25 May 2007

I wonder.

If I have never met you,
would my life be colourful?
If I have never get close to you,
would my life be better?
Sometimes I think that you're so close to me,
so near that my fingers are unable to touch you.
Sometimes I think that you're not even there,
so far that I can't even sense your whereabout.
I wonder why I still stay put.
I wonder why I don't move on.
I wonder why I dare not look back.
I wish to walk on, create more memories,
shelf the past, and just, remember them,
leaving all the bad things behind.
I wish to let you go, to the place where you should be.
Again, you're never mine.
So letting you go should not be an issue.
But then, this heart will ache,
if I really let you go, leaving me on my own.
But if I don't,
I'm lying to myself.
You don't belong to me.
Oh well.
I think I shall just concern about my studies.
Let go all the temptations.
Again, it's almost impossible.
I can't really control my feelings.
I just hope that whatever happens,
you'll still be there for me.
Cause I don't know how would I be without you.


I may be greedy, may be wanting everything that I can have.

But one thing for sure,

I may give up everything for happiness.

One day I will grow old,

and I don't wanna spend my rotting days on my own.

When I'm old, I wish I can spend my time by just,

doing meaningful things with my partner.

But then, will I be satisfied with this kind of life?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home