Wednesday, 16 May 2007

You got me.

Baby, knowing you is like,
a gift from God, a miracle,
I would say,
like fated?
You are really different from the rest,
you know me the best.
I am glad to know,
you do take notice of every single thing I do.
You do read me like a book don't you?
You make me love you more.
More and more.
You got me.
I am just too glad.
I am flying up way there now.
Sitting on a rainbow.
Have got the world on a string.
Baby, you are sweet.
Should I go further?
Or should I just let the nature takes its course?
Though somehow you are close to me.
I dare not move closer,
I am afraid that I will lose you if I do so.
Oh well.
Baby, it's up to you.
But I warned you,
I don't want to get hurt.
Congratulations,
you've got me.=)



Baby, you're too wonderful.

I guess words aren't enough to describe you.

You're just too good to be true.

Oh dear, you've made me fly up high...

And you better be there to catch me when I fall.

Hahahaha.

I love YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home