Saturday, 19 May 2007

What a lovely Saturday.

I woke up pretty early,
had a lovely breakfast,
toast and bacon.
Managed to revised my work,
and finished some assignments.
Then I went out,
had lunch,
with my cousins.
Walked around for quite some time,
all I saw were just shops,
crowded, messy, and just,
unpleasant to the eyes.
Didn't manage to get anything for myself.
Wandered alone for a while.
Then had dinner with him.
Was pretty contented.
It has been a long time since we saw each other.
What a lovely Saturday.
I saved my money by not shopping,
and I got to see my baby.





Teddies don't hug back.

But you'll hug me back.(:

Thanks for your time today.

I do appreciate it.

You've brightened up my day.

And you've made me smile.<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home