Thursday, 24 May 2007

One fine Thursday.

Almost late for school this morning.
Was kinda messy today,
there's no time left to comb my hair nicely.
My bad.
Forgot to set the alarm the day before.
Luckily, I woke up 15 minutes before 7.
Was not late for school.
What an achievement.
Voiced up my anger,
felt good,
though there's a possibility,
that I might get whacked by the class.
Life was great today.
Had lunch with my classmates.
Took some pics with my darlings.
Was so happy to have received so many texts from you.:)
And you've promised to take me out.
Love it so much.
Today's weather was a nice one too.
Today's just a fine Thursday.
A lovely Thursday.

You're the smile on my face.

You never fail to brighten up my day.

You're just...

Oh well.

Too wonderful.

And I feel safe in your arms.<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home