Thursday, 17 May 2007

I can't get enough of you.

Loving you is like biting the best chocolate,
that the world could ever have.
Sweet, bitter, minty, crunchy, etc.
Baby, you're mainly sweet,
that's why I couldn't get enough of you.
You never fail to make me happy.
Baby, you're really lovely.
You shower me with care and love that I need.
You're too good to be true.
My angel.
My sweety pie.
You're such a lovely guy.
Just, you're not that agressive.
But who gives a damn.
As long as I am what I am when I am with you,
it tells me a lot about you.
Baby, baby,
you got me on my knees.
I think you've stolen my heart.

I love chocolate to the bits.
It makes me high.
Baby, I guess you're like chocolate.
Cure me while I'm bored.
Make me high when I'm down.
Chocolate, let it be sweet or bitter.
I still love it.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home