Wednesday, 9 May 2007

A Kiss.

A kiss is just a kiss,
if there's emptiness in it.
A kiss is felt,
if there's love in it.
Oh well.
Let it be love or lust.
As long as there's a flame in it,
it's meaningful.
May be hurting,
may be pleasing.
I don't care.
A kiss, to me,
is a form of affection.
A form of communication.
A kiss after a quarrel,
will reunite a couple.
A kiss after long time no see,
will reflect how much you miss each other.
A kiss after a cry,
will show how much you care.
A kiss from the one you fancied,
will lead you to the wildest imagination,
build your dream on.
Last but not least,
a meaningful kiss will stay in your mind forever,
even when you're already old.

CAUTION: NEVER KISS AND TELL. IT'S SO UNGLAM!=)


Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight

Lead me out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Silver moon’s sparkling, so kiss me

P.S. Baby, I love red roses too.:)












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home