Saturday, 12 May 2007

Dear love.

Dear love,
why you always appear,
when I am not expecting?

Dear love,
why you are always beautiful,
when I expect it to be ordinary?

Dear love,
why you are always painful,
when I expect it to be enjoyable?

Oh love,
let me tell you one thing,
one word to describe you,
GREAT.

Love, you are great.
To me, you are like a medicine.
Useful yet harmful.

Dear love,
I think my heart,
has been stolen, completely,
by him.

Will he break my heart,
and crushed it into pieces?
Will he take care of it,
and nourished it with love and care?

I do not know.
And I do not want to know.
Reality is harsh, most of the time.
I will just blend in,
the state of uncertainty.


Your love keeps me alive,

You're my everything.

Though I may not sacrifice everything for you.

You're important to me dear.

But remember, even though I'm deeply in love,

I'm still a practical person,

I may give up love for something better.

Love me, or leave me.

This question will never be fully answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home