Sunday, 6 May 2007

Lazy Sunday.

What a lazy Sunday.
I woke up wishing you were here, by my side.
So you'd be the first person I see,
when I opened up my eyes.
Started my Sunday with a game of tennis.
Still, you're all over my mind.
You're too hard to be forgotten.
Maybe you're just too amazing.
Had a hearty lunch with my cousins in the afternoon.
Sunday is always a day with the cousins.
What a lazy Sunday.
I spent few hours having a classic pedicure.
I also watched a movie from youtube after that.
Today is my lazy day I guess.
I don't do much.
Except reading my econs text book and notes.
However I am glad,
cause I know how to laze around on SUNDAYS.=D
I love spending my SUNDAYS mindlessly.



You've made me smile more,

as the days go on.

Even though time passes so quickly these days,

I'm glad, to know that you're always there.

Thank you dear.

You've made me feel secure.=)

Well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home