Sunday, 6 May 2007

A bad girl.

Tell me baby, am I a bad girl?
Am I a bad bad girl?
I guess I've been playing with fire,
just to fulfil my desire.
I am a bad girl with expensive toys.
Consists of only boys?
In my heart, I don't want to do any harm.
All I want is just, warmth.
Guess I've been toying around.
But I don't think I've been fooling around.
I just know I deserve the best.
That's why I will pick only one, and leave the rest.
Cause I want to be loved,
and I want to have someone to love.
I will choose,
and choose.
But then, I will never go and find love,
or else, it won't be called falling in love.
I'll just walk on where my destiny brings me to,
hence, I will be less stressed too.
And I will be able to smile,
And the sun will then smile,
to me.
To a huge degree.
Since I'm only eighteen,
it's alright for me to be a bad girl.
By the end of nineteen,
then I shall change, from a bad girl,
to a lady, a respectable one.
And I will be someone who is worth to be won.

A lady in the little black dress,

with a string of pearls.

That's how I will be dressed in,

during parties.

Classic look,

sleek, and elegant.

And I'll be the highly respectable icon in the society too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home