Sunday, 1 July 2007

I've made the right choice.

I think I've made the right choice,
by pursuing what I think I really want.
I had thought of stopping,
whatever I was doing.
However, my family supports me,
my parents, my siblings,
they're just very supportive about what I am doing.
They've given me the green light.
I think I've made the right choice,
by doing what I think I should.
I follow my heart.
My heart says that I should do what I think is the best for me.
You have really made me fallen for you.
Your attention has given me a new hope.
Though hope sometimes seems to be a lie.
Love of mine, I don't care,
whether our story is gonna be a happy ending one or not,
what I care the most is that,
I love you more each day,
my love for you just grows.
Baby, I've made the right choice by loving you.
It's hard to make the right choice.
But I managed to make one, and I knew,
it's the right choice. Cause,
you're the choice, not a choice.
I've made the choice and I would never look back.
I'll walk on, I don't care whether the course is smooth or not.
All I care is that I am goin to do what I think I should.
You're the choice I made and I won't regret knowing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home