Saturday, 30 June 2007

Let me dance.

Like a charmer,
you sit down there,
playing the piano,
the tunes are just so melodious.
I start dancing,
and I can feel that,
the music is controlling me,
controlling my feeling,
my brain,
my common sense?
I can see hands,
many indeed,
trying to pull me out.
They manage to touch me,
but then,
I just let them go.
All I said is just "Let me dance."
I may be a born charmer,
I may be a born seducer,
but,
since the day I fell for you,
I am a giver,
I am giving all I have,
including my ego.
I just can hope,
hope that you won't stop playing the tune,
cause once you stop,
I'll freeze.
Just let me dance according to your tunes.
Let me dance.
I just can't stop thinking of you.
My dream, my obsession.


You're just like a dream.
A dream that I have never dared to dream about.
Such a perfection.
Such an obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home