Thursday, 28 June 2007

I am obsessed, so?

If you think you're lovely,
that's true, that's right.
If you think you're adorable,
yes, you are, it's a fact.
If you think you've made me fallen for you,
you're obviously correct.
If you think I'm obsessed,
yes, you are right, I'm obsessed with you,
my object of obsession,
and I long for your attention.
You're all over my mind,
but I don't mind.
Even if in the end you may not be mine,
I don't care, I just can't be bothered.
What I know now is I'm obsessed with you.
All I want is you.
Your sweet notes have made me alive,
your voice has kept me smiling,
your presence has made me high,
you're my addiction.
The world has become more colourful,
since you stepped into my life.
There's something about you that,
I just can't get enough of.
If I am flying,
I am flying up to the limitless sky.
If I am falling,
I am falling into the bottomless pit.
Either one is fine to me.
I am sure there's something about you,
that I can hold on to.
I never thought that,
I would let you win.
Maybe I've jumped too fast,
but I am sure, you enjoy it too.
You're just irresistible.
I am obsessed,
I am telling the whole world that I am obsessed,
so don't break my heart into pieces,
if you wanna break it,
tell me please.

I am obsessed,
and you got me on my knees.
Oh well.
You've won the battle.
I've raised the white flag.
You've gotten my heart.
And I am telling you now,
I am in love with you.
It started with a silly message from me,
thought you would only be my virtual boyfriend,
but now I wish that you'd be real,
are you real?
Tie me down, and I'm yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home