Sunday, 15 July 2007

you are struggling, I know.

I have a feeling, a mixed one,
I guess.
you called in the middle of my sleep,
the phone was ringing for a while,
when I picked up and said hello,
you just switched it off after 5 seconds,
WHY?
Are you that coward?
I know that you want me back, so much.
But oh well,
you're too late.
you're just too late.
My heart is locked,
in a box? in a tennis ball? in a pool of water?
My heart resides in anywhere she pleases.
Fickle?
Maybe...
But it isn't your business, is it?
you are struggling, you really are.
I can see that from the way you behave.
you are simply a loser, you are.
Why don't you just talk to me?
If you really want to.
Everything is over,
nothing left behind,
leave me,
cause I've left you,
long time ago!
I left you cause that's all you wanted, last time.
Nothing is going to change.
Nothing.
If you think your struggles will make me fall for you, AGAIN,
stop dreaming, and stop hoping,
you are just living your own dream!
I am no longer yours,
and in fact,
I don't want to see you,
any more.
I'll just watch you from afar,
watching you,
the one who is regretting his foolish decision!

Live life like a flowing river,

like the most famous river in Prague,

a popular destination for lovers.

Witnessing all the ups and downs happening around.

Whenever I make a decision,

I never look back.

I'll just move on, go with the flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home