Thursday, 12 July 2007

After a storme commeth a calme.

You're out of my mind.
Temporarily? Permanently?
I don't know.
Maybe you're just a crush,
and a crush won't ever last, long?
Whatever it is, I can't be bothered anymore.
I hope.
You're still there, I know.
Trying to disappear?
Trying to stand still?
I don't know.
I don't want to know.
But since the day we made everything crystal clear,
I've moved on.
Though you may still be there,
in the corner of my mind.
And I realised that there's something,
waiting for me,
something better?
I'm seeing my twin.
Isn't that good?
My twin?
He is really my twin.

After the storme commeth a clame?

Sounds so cliche?

I don't think so.

I think it's very true.=)

I love my life now,

free, and carefree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home