Thursday, 5 July 2007

Let's crap today! Hahahaha.

Common tests have ended.
Results are not up to expectation, simply because I've played too much.
Oh well. I shouldn't cry over spilled milk.
One thing for sure, I gotta be a mugger!
A mugger who mugs HARD and SMART!
I am stressing this AGAIN. :)
Anyway, I'm here to recommend you all books to read.
Good books will open your mind and feed your soul. :)
Here's the list:
-The Alchemist, The Zahir, The Witch Of Portobello, by Paul Coelho
-The Lady In Blue, by Javier Sierra
-Shanghai Baby, by Wei Hui
-The Bridegroom, Waiting, by Ha Jin
-Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro
-Angel, by Cliff McNish
That's all for now I guess.
Hahahaha.
I'm reading Eleven Minutes by Paul Coelho currently.
His books are really awesome. :)
Go read k.

Friendship, usually lasts forever.

Having a loyal friend, is a blessing.

What's a relationship then?

It's a friendship on fire.

Oh well. I am glad that we're friends now.:)

Just hope that our friendship will lasts long,

eternal and endless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home